I just realized how long it has been since I actually wrote a blog post so I thought I would come atcha with a short one. What I have been doing recently:
- Uploading ‘Skill Update’ videos every month (if you would like to subscribe or watch the videos, here is the YouTube Channel link)
- Since two pairs of grips ripped in the same exact spot within a month I had to call the grip company and request two new pairs because they are not suppose to rip like that. But now that I have at least one good pair, I will start working with my club coach again to finish learning a new bar dismount required for one of the Cirque shows
- I go to LA Fitness to get my regular workout in
- Coach the little kiddies that come into Docksiders for gymnastics classes
- I’m at the tail end of studying for my personal trainer certificate and should be taking the test veeeeeery soon! 🙂
- And to top it all off, I’m a trampoline instructor at the Trapeze School New York based in DC! If you want to take one of my classes here is the class sign up page!
More to come!
“One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” -William Feather